Subject: [Leica] Re: Elcan
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 10:15:45 -0800

At 11:46 AM +0000 3/14/00, Jeremy Kime wrote:
>Henning there was an 'economical' Elcan ($300) advertised in the LHSA
>Catalog last week, though as I receive it a week or so later than the US
>members I figured it wasn't worth enquiring...
>Jem

E.Leitz CANada made a lot of stuff. I know the 50/2 as delivered with the
KE7 is  prized by collectors, but I know there are other items that, due to
less interest on the part of collectors for whatever reason, are not. Was
this the short 50/2 that you saw mentioned?

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com