Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: B&W slides
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 04:44:20 -0800

GERosen@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 3/13/00 1:22:45 PM, tekapo@golden.net writes:
>
> >What do Scala prints look like quality-wise?
><Snip>
> Ultimately it looks like I'll be saving my pennies for a high end film
> scanner, an Epson 1200 and  photoshop.
>
> If anyone has any better Ideas I'd love to hear them.
><Snip>
> Gerry

I have a Nikon solution for this surprisingly enough!!!
The Nikon LS-2000 scanner which multiscans to cut into some dark slides without noise.
And the bellows and slide copier for the Nikon system which I have for SLR (and
never use except for macro uses).
But they might make such close-up stuff for the Leica SLR system as well if you
were into that.
Mark Rabiner
And output to neg film from the scanner.