Subject: Re: [Leica] My First M3!
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Tue, 14 Mar 2000 08:28:55 -0000

Welcome to the slippery downward slope of neurosis and money spending.   I
bought my first one 4 years ago but it never stops there!   Firstly you
start writing to the LUG, and then you get caught up with all kind of
strange people.   Then you see another lens that you can't possibly live
without and suddenly you are an addict and need a fix at least twice a day
by signing on to your email.   Gradually you sink even lower as you
collection grows, and you suddenly realise that you are listening to strange
people with even stranger names like Dr. Blacktape or Johnny Deadman.   You
are really hooked now, ad soon the kids are standing on street corners
begging for pennies so daddy can support wife and four hungry Leicas.

Welcome to the club!

Gerry