Subject: Re: [Leica] Answ.to John Shick Apple theory survey!
From: "The Beals" <jbeal@bendnet.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 19:43:55 -0800

From a lurker...
   Started programming with Apple ][ 's in the early 1980's, but was too
young and poor to own one.  Then went to work using college mainframes and
IBM XT's.  Currently use Windows NT 4.0, Windows 2000 (Professional, Server,
and Advanced Server), and Solaris 2.7 at work.  At home it's Windows 98,
Windows NT 4.0, and Linux-Mandrake.
   After all this time on computers, my heart still belongs to what I feel
is the most elegant, simple, and functional computer ever made: a Macintosh
Plus.

John Beal II,
Redmond, OR