Subject: RE: [Leica] E-6 strange colors
From: "Anders Nygren" <anygren@attglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 20:09:14 -0600

De: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>

>Maybe you need new speaker wire?

Yep, that should probably do the trick.

>Sorry, I could not resist. To my inexperienced ears it sounds like the film
>was getting a little stale. I am assuming you did not freeze the camera
>between uses ;-) ;-) to preserve the film.

Well, the camera was stored in my mothers bedroom and she occasionally
wakes up with snow on her pillow, she a tough old swedish lady.

>Possibly the stale chemicals at
>the local supermarket did it in as well. I have never heard of a
supermarket
>with an E6 line. Did they really do it in one hour or did they send it out?
>Maybe they ran it through a C41 line!! ROTFLOL
>
>OK. I have settled down now. If you are going to do slides it is important
>to use fresh film, freeze film you are not planning on using for a while
and
>process at a quality lab promptly after exposure.

Yes I know, I have been shooting only slides for the last 20 something
years,
 but it was an roll that was stuck in a camera that got mothballed when I
moved from Sweden to Mexico.

/Anders Nygren