Subject: Re: [Leica] E-6 strange colors
From: Hank Auderer <hank@rivercitysilver.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:01:02 -0500

Sounds like old, heat damaged film to me.  We see old film come through
from time to time and it sometimes exhibits the "rust red" shadow areas and
poor d-max.  Could also be the chemistry, though, and scratches and dirty
film should tip you immediately to poor handling and uncaring technicians
at the least.  Find a professional lab that processes film in a
"dip-n-dunk" processor - then nothing touches the film but chemistry.

Hank Auderer
President
River City Silver
A Traditional and Digital Photographic Lab
www.rivercitysilver.com