Subject: Re: [Leica] OT:A note about third party ebay notifications
From: "Jim Shulman" <garcia@chesco.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 17:09:29 -0500

I LOVE being alerted to items posted for sale.

If they're too expensive, I don't bid.  In several hobby areas, not just
Leica cameras, I've learned more about particular items from eBay listings
and photographs than dozens of trade shows combined!

The Internet--eBay included--is about shared information as well as the
widespread dissemination of news.  If it weren't, we wouldn't be meeting
here on this listserve!

Jim Shulman