Subject: Re: [Leica] "The Chuck Workman"
From: ceworkman@ktis.net (C. E. Workman Jr.)
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 11:35:31 -0600

I suppose you're referring to the one in Hollywood of Production fame.
Sorry.  I'm just A Chuck Workman from Missouri who's owned and loved Leica's
since my first IIIC in 1950!  Having just built my darkroom after a hiatus
of 15 years, I joined the LUG to catch up on what's happening.  That would
have been an interesting discussion, however!

I gotten several tips on how to have my computer send all "(Leica) email
from the group to a separate folder, but I'm having trouble getting my
Outlook Express to do so.  I've created a folder "Leica Users Group) but
can't seem to get messages to transfer from the "Inbox" to the LUG folder.
Does anyone out there use Outlook Express and know how to work this thing?

Chuck