Subject: Re: [Leica] Answ.to John Shick Apple theory survey!
From: "Henning J. Wulff" <henningw@archiphoto.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 22:49:05 -0800

At 8:55 PM +0000 3/12/00, John Shick wrote:
>----------
>>From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
>>To: leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us
>>Subject: Re: [Leica] Answ.to John Shick Apple theory survey!
>>Date: Mon, Mar 13, 2000, 12:43 AM
>>

>> A Mac G4, 7300, 6100, LC 2 and SE with 2 mgs memory. The SE bought in
>>'86 cost
>> more than the just bought G4.
>> All but the last 2 are big paperweights. Hard to use the rest even for
>> typewriters. But I guess I'm a sentimental pack rat fool!
>> I think it's good for the Apple and PC people to try not to tear each others
>> throats out and start talking about Hitler!
>> Mark :-) Rabiner
>Goodness Gracious, I hope no one thinks this is a rap on PC, I was just
>struck by how many of us Leica folk also seem to like Apple computers.  The
>only thing they seem to have in common is a somewhat cultish following,
>including myself.  I hav hedged my bets though, as I run soft windows 95 and
>several windows programs on my Power Mac.
>John Shick

Add me to the Mac pile. A G3 powerbook plus a SuperMac clone with a G3
upgrade, 2 large monitors, 13 SCSI devices, FireWire, 750Mb of RAM and
RAID. I sometimes work on PC's, but I would hate to try to configure one
with that much hanging off it. I'm just more comfortable with Macs right
now. I also use Softwindows, mostly to run AutoCad and some legacy DOS
energy programs.

   *            Henning J. Wulff
  /|\      Wulff Photography & Design
 /###\   mailto:henningw@archiphoto.com