Subject: [Leica] New Leica owner
From: kurt miska <k.miska@french-rogers.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Mar 2000 16:54:51 -0500

To the group,
I'm new to an old Leica M2 with four lenses - 35 mm f3.5 Summaron, 50 mm
f2 DR Summicron, 90 mm f4 Elmar and 135 mm f4.5 Hector. Also MR meter.

Two questions - is there anyone on the list in the Ann Arbor, Michigan
area?

second question - my MR meter does not zero out when there's battery in
it. The mechanical zero adjust does not bring the pointer to zero. Who
fixes MR meters?

Thanks

Kurt Miska
Ann Arbor, Michigan