Subject: Re: [Leica] opinion on film scanner
From: John Brownlow <deadman@jukebox.demon.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 23:25:50 +0000

on 11/3/00 11:11 pm, jacques leonard at email@videotron.ca wrote:

> I am presently looking for the same thing as you are.
> I want to scan quite a big amount of slides wich are for the most part (at
> least 80%) Kodachrome I have taken over the last 25 years.

If you have a mass of stuff to scan, do yourself a favour and get something
that can handle batch scanning. That's the one downside to the Scan Dual.
For preference, I would batch scan every roll at lo-res and then pick from
that, but it's too slow with the dual.

- --
John Brownlow

http://www.pinkheadedbug.com