Subject: [Leica] HP PhotoScan & Macintosh Computer
From: "Richard J. Wyble" <rwyble@erols.com>
Date: Sat, 11 Mar 2000 17:16:24 -0500

Though not Leica related, I believe this to be a forum where some
reader(s) know about the subject.

Can an HP PhotoScan with SCSI interface be used with a Macintosh
computer? If so, how? Where to get the proper drivers, etc.?

(( The scanner has been in use on both PC/Windoze and Unix systems
and I want to migrate it to a new Mac. G4.))

Thank you for putting up with this off-topic post.

- --
  rwyble@erols.com
  Richard J. Wyble