Subject: RE: [Leica] Made in Germany and Dave Harvey
From: "Tim Atherton" <tim@KairosPhoto.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 14:49:09 -0700

Sal,

I recall reading (and hearing) about the Cuba assignment - all shot on
Velvia. He works with only one type of film on a project.

Also, he really does limit his equipment. Out and about, one camera and 2 or
three lenses at most (+ a teeny Vivitar with a gel) He didn't have a tripod
in Cuba. The rest of his kit is mainly backup for these. As far as I am
aware, he strongly believes in using one camera and one lens as far as
possible.

I think it's called confidence and vision... :)

Tim A