Subject: Re: [Leica] Bitter Pill
From: "Gerry Walden" <gerrywalden@cwcom.net>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 18:22:30 -0000

Mike

I am pleased to see your name back on the LUG.   Whether people agree with
your views or not, they were well placed and welcome by most of the
sensible, quiet majority here.   I am just pleased that it would appear that
Brian has put an end to some of the problems and I hope that people can
forgive and forget.   Lets just get on with enjoying our cameras (whatever
they may be) and our photography.

Gerry