Subject: [Leica] Re: 35/1.4 ASPH vs Noct
From: drodgers@nextlink.com
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 11:05:40 -0800

Pascal

>>Those who have the Summilux-M 35/1.4 ASPH will have difficulty in parting
with it ... :-)<<

I've only had mine for two days and I already know the day I sell it is the
day I'm leaving the M system. As my due diligence indicated, it appears
that the 35/1.4 ASPH is THE Leica M lens to own. If it's reasonable to say
that one lens can be considered the best among all lenses in all systems,
my vote would be for the 35/1.4 ASPH M. But I'm a little biased at the
moment.

David