Subject: [Leica] for sale as a result of our studio going digital
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2000 08:36:53 -0800

I saw this heading on a for sale post on Marc's Rollei list
" Hi Group,
The following items are for sale as a result of our studio
going digital : "

He then went on to list mainly Rollei backs for sale.

I love all the scanning and the Photoshop stuff but I found this ominous.
I'm sure no one else would have noticied it. Perhaps it was not the first
heading which said this ever but it is the first I've noticed.
"as a result of our studio going digital"
I just hope they keep making film and silver paper.
I washed some old color prints this week and they were not RC. They were on real paper!
Times change! Hope I/we can deal with it!
Mark Rabiner