Subject: Re: [Leica] Mark Rabiner?
From: Mark Rabiner <mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com>
Date: Thu, 09 Mar 2000 13:03:52 -0800

Looks like I have another Fan! They're here! With any luck we'll have a
telecommunications wiz on the list who can trace the supposedly untraceable.
It would be great to catch this person who seems to think they are so untraceable.
Sorry my name is involved but this really is at least as much an attack on me
and my name as the group.
But, again, I'm sorry stuff like this is happening.
Some truly off center people out there as we know.
Mark Rabiner

I am not a yahoo by the way. I am a
mark@rabiner.cncoffice.com