Subject: RE: [Leica] Leica in Vietnam
From: BOB KRAMER <BobKramer@COOPERCARRY.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2000 09:24:28 -0500

	[BOB KRAMER]  The exhibit is currently at the Atlanta Historical
Society and will be running through May, I think.  It is a traveling
exhibit, so you could probably call the Historical Society for the remaining
schedule for the exhibit.  Here is a link to an article on the show that was
in the Atlanta Constitution:

http://www.accessatlanta.com/partners/ajc/newsatlanta/requiem/index.html

	Included in the article is a link to info for the Historical
Society, as well as a link to the Requiem web page at Dirck Halstead's
Digital Journalist web site, for those who might be interested.

	If you can gut it out through the images, the exhibit is well worth
seeing (there is a warning about the graphic nature of the photos at the
beginning of the show).  The prints are typically fairly large which I think
really adds to the power of the photos, giving a sense of "being there" that
was very different than seeing the same images in a book or on the net.  The
exhibit will definitely move you to tears.

	Bob Kramer
	Atlanta, GA