Subject: [Leica] Re:
From: Ken Iisaka <kiisaka@pacbell.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 21:02:52 -0800

It is the non-ASPH version.  The ASPH series says ASPH or ASPHERICAL on
it.

It's still a lovely lens, with a soft glow at wide open, but critically
sharp stopped down a few stops.  This lens, along with Noctilust, er,
Noctilux, are perhaps the most difficult but rewarding Leica lenses.

Ken Iisaka kiisaka@pacbell.net
Lost in Mill Valley in Marin County, California