Subject: Re: [Leica] Voigtlander finder
From: "Bill Larsen" <ohlen@lightspeed.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 20:10:13 -0800

I am using the Voigtländer/Cosina 35 mm finder on the M3 with the Voigtländer
35/1.7.  I no longer have the SBLOO and really don't remember how it worked
compared to the V/C finder.  All I can say is that the finder is very bright
with clear delineation of the field of view.  I am also very impressed with
the lens which is very interesting.  As to the finder, the only disconcerting
thing I find is that it is not correct to -0,5 and everything looks slightly
blurry to me  --- my esteemed wife verifies that it is absolutely clear and
sharp.  Perhaps a slight blur will help my imaging ;-)

Regards, Bill Larsen