Subject: [Leica] F/S 21mm
From: bob peterson <bobpet@home.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 18:47:14 -0800

I am interested in selling a UNMARKED Leica 21mm f2.8 Elmarit-M Lens
with front and back caps, shade, 60mm b+w KR3 filter

PLUS an used, but barely - original 21mm leitz METAL finder with the
"floating"  white frame lines  --very good condition for a "shot with"
item (but probably not for mint collecters of Leica stuff--I bot this
finder 35 yrs ago)

what's a fair price for the stuff?

i bot the lens here on the lug, and thought I'd return the favor before
going to e-bay

out of town till sunday