Subject: RE: [Leica] Walker Evans, or Bigger IS Better
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 17:40:36 -0000

It's interesting how we seem to have gotten really hung up on the size of
photographic prints. I know I'm in a real minority, but I find that smaller
prints with a fair amount of white space around them really draw me
in...Large prints can be nice, but I simply don't find them
necessary.....This has nothing to do, however, with whether the Evans show
is or isn't any good...I haven't seen it yet but hope to...