Subject: Re: [Leica] Fuji MS 100/1000
From: "Michael Gardner" <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 13:29:47 -0500

- ----- Original Message -----
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
> I use both E200 and F100/1000. But I prefer F100/1000 so my E200 sits in
> the fridge.
>
> Jim Brick

Jim,
I went to my film supplier today to pick up some MS 100/1000 and was told
that Fuji has announced that they are discontinuing this film.  The
supplier, normally well stocked with pro films of both Fuji and Kodak only
had a few rolls of 120 left.

Hopefully Fuji has a replacement product waiting in the wings.

Mike Gardner