Subject: Re: [Leica] talking about people, not cameras
From: "Dan Post" <dpost@triad.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Mar 2000 11:00:11 -0500

Brian, Grand Exhalted Poohbah, and List Owner!-
Thanks for the reminder! My shrink says I need to start 'liking myself
more'.... This is an impetus to love ME more, quit saying nasty things about
Dan, and to go out and buy my good buddy Dan some MORE LEICA STUFF!
Seriously, you make a good point- I feel I've lost when I hear one person
whose opinion I have come to value berate or denigrate another member whose
work or opinion I also value. Ad homenem attacks do diminish us all.
Again, thanks for the objective perspective!
BTW- You never told me us how you're doing with the M6- I too finally got
one after hearing the praise and reverence, and now I know what all the
hooplah was about! Great camera!

Dan, Still crazy after all these years, Post