Subject: Re: [Leica] The Machiavellian LUG
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 22:01:38 -0500

At 06:36 PM 3/6/00 -0800, you wrote:

>With filters I don't need to read messages from he who needs to comment on
>every issue, nor from he who has an inferiority complex and cannot stand not
>having the last word. No longer do I  have to be subjected to the imperious
>words of he who considers himself an expert on just about everything.
>Finally I don't have to read the smart-aleck who needs a lot of attention
>and tries to get it by responding to most posts in a corny and derisive one
>liners.

Gosh, guys!  It worries me that I am so completely clueless and naive that
I don't recognize any of the LUGers listed above!  I know that some of you
occasionally wake up on the wrong side of the bed or answer your mail
before you drink your coffee or your single malt, but "can't we all just
get along!"   Didn't your mother ever tell you, "If you can't say something
nice, just don't say anything at all"  ??  This is the best list on the
internet.  I can't think of a single person on the LUG that I have not
learned something from at some time.

Just wait till your Dad gets home!   Ted, where are you?

Leically,

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com