Subject: RE: [Leica] Colour cast with Kodachrome 200
From: Greg.Chappell@bankofamerica.com
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 17:13:48 -0600

I was just out this past week shooting landscapes with a combination of
Koachromes 25, 64 and 200 trying to get a feel for these films, as I wanted
to see which of them I want to use in an upcoming trip. My experience with
Kodachrome 200(2-24 exp. rolls) did not show the problem encountered below.
I have mine processed locally (BWC labs, Dallas, TX). I called & asked them
if they've run into this problem or had photographers comment about it. The
one person I asked has not encountered the problem, but we are talking about
one person here.

BTW, the Kodachrome 200 I used was not the "Professional" type you'd buy at
the lab. I bought mine at Target, of all places!

Greg Chappell
Dallas, Texas