Subject: RE: [Leica] taking any pictures?
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 17:15:08 -0000

John - The top image on the alternates page is quite neat...The bottom one
doesn't do anything for me. And my favorite is still Brenda...But the bottom
line is "it's about the eye, stupid," not the equipment....If anyone on the
list has been proving that consistently, it's Kyle, who seems to shoot with
what ever he can get his hands on...

B. D.