Subject: [Leica] Leica R4 ou R5?
From: César Bernardo <cesar.photo@clix.pt>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2000 16:19:44 +0000

Thanks Kevin Leong for your advice I appreciate that. I have a passion for
the Leica system, I collect everything about Leica, I study graphic design,
at University of Lisbon,  School of Arts.
I like photojournalism very much, I photographed the manifestations at
Lisbon, in favor to the people in East Timor. I used a Canon EOS 50 with
28-80 lenses, the portfolio it`s fine but and I don`t like the lenses
contrast. I know R4's have a poor reputation for reliability, particularly
models below serial number 16000000, but I want buy a leica camera and a
50mm f/2 Summicron lens. I don`t have much money, but maybe I could get an
a R5 cheap, it`s better than R4, with TTL  flash metering and a top shutter
speed of 1/2000sec. I want definition and contrast at 35mm. I don`t know,
I`m confused. :-).

Thanks for your advices

Best Regards

Cesar Bernardo