Subject: RE: [Leica] It all began here...
From: "B. D. Colen" <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2000 10:01:01 -0000

Justin -
If you really "knew nothing" about photography three years ago you are on
your way toward being a really major talent. You clearly have a terrific
eye, sense of composition, and unbelievable mastery of technique for someone
who has only been at this a short while.

Great stuff!

B. D. Colen
 http://www.a-day-in-our-life.com

P.S. Try using a lighter color on the type on your website - it's very
difficult to read...In contrast to the photos, which stand right out in
every respect.