Subject: Re: [Leica]
From: Charles Cason <cec@vbe.com>
Date: Sat, 04 Mar 2000 09:45:20 -0600

I have a visoflex III and bellows.  The bellows has an adapter that will
take the head of my 135mm Elmar.  The area to be photographed is too
small for what I need sometimes.  What lens and adapter is best for this
set up?  If you know the adapter number that would help too.  I also
have a 90mm summicron and can use that head on the bellows if I know
what adapter.  I am hoping to get some new spring flowers and wild
flowers coming up this spring here in Wisconsin.  I always appreciate
any advice.
Charles