Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica R4
From: "dominique pellissier" <noct@club-internet.fr>
Date: Sat, 4 Mar 2000 08:39:49 +0100

- ----- Original Message -----
From: B. D. Colen <bdcolen@earthlink.net>
To: <leica-users@mejac.palo-alto.ca.us>
Sent: Friday, March 03, 2000 2:04 PM

> Cesar - Sell the EOS, hang onto the Metz!
>
> B. D.

########
César,

The R4 has been manufactured in your beautiful country but it's not a reason
to make a real balls-up !
Keep your Eos 50 and don't look at a R4 !!!!
You are in love with Leica, well, beware of the cristallization process
described by Stendhal : the girl Leica R4 is not what you think she is. She
is in fact an  old japanese person with a german dress. She will cause you
many problems and you'll loose a large amount of money before she leaves.
I have an Eos 50 too. It's a fantastic camera.