Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging problems are not OT
From: Tina Manley <images@InfoAve.Net>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 23:36:59 -0500

At 05:32 PM 3/3/00 -0500, you wrote:
>Due to some as yet unexplained phenomenon, it seems as if every frame of a
>negative strip that I end up wishing to print is on the end, and I always
>have trouble keeping the film from falling into the opening when printing
>full frame.
>
>I agree that glass is the way to go to get flat negatives, but the
>
>Dan C.

It may sound strange, but try mounting your negatives in slide
mounts.  Something like a Wess or Gepe that will hold it flat.  Then use a
slide carrier in the enlarger.  I mount all of my negatives that way
because they are easier to file by subject but it's also very handy for
scanning and printing the negatives.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP
http://www.tinamanley.com