Subject: Re: [Leica] Enlarging problems are not OT
From: Dan Cardish <dcardish@microtec.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 17:32:47 -0500

Due to some as yet unexplained phenomenon, it seems as if every frame of a
negative strip that I end up wishing to print is on the end, and I always
have trouble keeping the film from falling into the opening when printing
full frame.

I agree that glass is the way to go to get flat negatives, but the

Dan C.