Subject: Re: [Leica] Shutter dial problem
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 16:41:04 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 03/03/00 18:20:35 Paris, Madrid,
pjstamos@hotmail.com a écrit :

<< Out photographing and the shutter dial on my M6 became, well, soft to the
 touch, not clicking in, so to speak.  It is not the screw holding it in
 place. It is now on its way to Wisconsin for repairs.  Some months ago, the
 camera took a severe bounce on concrete.  I had Leica check it out and it
 was working fine until last night. This has not happened with my other
 Leicas; is it an M6 problem? >>

Never heard about such a PB
Jo GOODTIMES