Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica Horror Stories
From: V8PWR@aol.com
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 16:41:02 EST

Dans un courrier daté du 03/03/00 21:41:51 Paris, Madrid,
hank@rivercitysilver.com a écrit :

<< Well, not QUITE a horror story, but...

 We were vacationing in Southern CA, had rented a car, and drove up the
 coast from San Diego to LA to visit some of my old haunts from the late
 '60's.  Stopped by the beach at Malibu to show my one-year-old son where
 Dad used to play, and as we got back into the rental car, I placed my M2
 w/35 Summicron on top of the car to help my wife place our son in the
 child's seat.  Got back in the car and drove down Pacific Coast Highway in
 heavy traffic.  About ten miles down the  way, we pulled over to a fast
 food place to get something to drink and to call home to Texas to check in
 with the lab.  I got out of the car, and there was the M2, still on top of
 the car!!  Whew!!

 Hank Auderer
 President, River City Silver
 A Traditional and Digital Photographic Laboratory
 210-734-2020
 E-Mail:  hank@rivercitysilver.com

So you're not driving like I drive my 69 Opel V8...   I locate my M between
my legs when I drive , cause this place is known to protect one of the most
important thing a man gets : An M Leica ..... just kidding
Jo GOODTIMES