Subject: Re: [Leica] V35 height adjustm. & grain focuser
From: chucko@siteconnect.com (Chuck Albertson)
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 13:40:50 -0800

I've had the same experience as Jiri in developing Neopan 1600 in Rodinal.
In fact, Agfa's brochure for Rodinal recommends exposing Neopan 1600 at EI
640 for development in Rodinal 1:25 and 1:50. I've had good results recently
developing it in Xtol 1:1, using Kodak's recommended times.

Chuck Albertson
Seattle, Wash.