Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 50mm frame line verses M2,M4,M4-2 50mm frame line, and M3
From: john <bosjohn@mediaone.net>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 16:03:07 +0000

Jeremy Kime wrote:

> I find with the 50mm framelines on my M3 that I have to trim the corners off
> my photos for the framing to be the same, gives them quite a retro look,
> like 1950s TV sets....
>
> Jem

Yes, I understand that Leitz offered a template for trimming the round corners
on your photos so the radii of the corners will match perfectly with the
finder. They are extreamly rare and no one has actually seen one, they all
just know some one who knows someone who thinks his uncle might have seen one
in a pawn shop in East Overshoe Maine. They are worth pleanty if you can find one.
Bosjohn :-)