Subject: RE: [Leica] Ebay -- fact or fiction!
From: GERALD HAUSSLER <GHAUSSLE@email.usps.gov>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 12:56:47 -0600

     noel;

     i am guilty of this. i am currently auctioning a handfull
     of Leica stuff and in this batch is a steinheil 35MM finder. i won it
     about a year on ebay from a party using the same 'not leica' tactic,
     but found it to be too squinty in actual use. it's very clean and
     marked 'made in germany US zone'. it's currently only bid up to ~ $50
     less than half of what i paid for it. is this what's known as learning
     the hard way ?
     i'll step up to the plate & get a "real" one ;)

     BTW, if anyone has a 'user' 90mm elmarit M (current) for sale, i'd
     like to hear from you.

     best
     jerry (yes, i play around w/ old porsches, too) haussler
     ebay ID typ356