Subject: [Leica] Off Topic WTB Polaroid Films
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 15:17:31 +0100

Hello friends,

I hope you will forgive this not Leica related post but I tried several other
ways without success and hope that the marvelous LUG diversity could help.

I'm looking a way to buy (at good prices of course) several hundred Polaroid
films each month. Typically, I would need some contact information about
Polaroid importers or wholesalers in Asia or South Europe (Spain/Portugal).

Please, email privately at jcberger@jcberger.com. Thanks in advance.

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)