Subject: Re: [Leica] Re:Lens cleaner
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Fri, 03 Mar 2000 07:11:43 -0700

I used to use the tissue on my previous N**** lenses with no problem but a
friend put a scratch in his lens one day (a "corner" of the folded tissue
did the deed) and that was it for me. Now I use the Pentax cleaning cloths
which I launder religiously and rinse several times. I am about to remove my
UV filters permanently and your post gave me a heart attack! It will take at
least a week or two for me to contemplate taking the filters off again!
Funny thing is I will gladly use my Leica camera body as a tire chock when
changing a tire but I just freak about the lenses.

John Collier