Subject: [Leica] KEH prices
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 22:43:56 -0700

I would tend to agree about KEH prices being startlingly high and much more
than I paid for any of my kit; however, if you poke around on their site,
you can find some good deals. I purchased three viso adapters from KEH for
about half of what the adapters were selling for elsewhere.

John Collier

> From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
>
>Austin wrote:
>
> Personally, I use KEH as the benchmark for used pricing.  I typically  pay  at
least %10 less than KEH buying from an individual.  I'd rather buy from KEH
than pay the same from an individual.  At least with KEH, they will take it
back, no questions asked, if I don't like it, and it