Subject: RE: [Leica] Re:Lens cleaner
From: Austin Franklin <austin@darkroom.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 22:02:54 -0500

ROR or Formula MC (Manufactured by Peca Products, Janesville, WI).  Do NOT
use the sand paper lense 'tissue' or Kodak lense cleaner.  I strongly
recommend "Pec-Pad"s.  You can get these from Photographic Solutions, (508)
759-2322, Buzzards Bay, MA.

Can anyone tell me of a very safe solution that I can use to clean my
leica lens.  I use a brush most of the time and sometimes I get a tiny
bit of lube from the back side of the bayonet mount and it gets on my
lens.  I would appreciate any suggestions.
Charles
cec@vbe.com