Subject: Re: [Leica] BASic question
From: Bmceowen@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 21:46:12 EST

In a message dated 3/2/00 4:32:02 PM, mikeg@neca.com writes:

<< You are correct about gaffers tape, but well before your arrival on the LUG

(I'm assuming here)  there were days (weeks?) of lengthy posts about black

tape and Leicas.  Electrical tape was the common reference in these lengthy

threads.  Trust me, you don't want to know! :-)

I can imagine. I've already gathered that Leicaphiles hold strong opinions
about tape . . .

Bob (just tapes where the straps wear) McEowen