Subject: Re: [Leica] Ruby-crowned Kinglet photo
From: "Doug Herr" <Dherr@energy.state.ca.us>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2000 06:50:47 -0800

Mike Durling wrote:

Beautiful photo of the Kinglet!  Kind of a magical moment with the bird
poised and the wings still vibrating.  Congratuations on your efforts.
<<<

The kinglet was about to jump off the stem - wings are blurred because he had just started his jump as I tripped the shutter.  In fact, I had no idea if he was in the photo until the film came back from the lab, because when the SL's mirror came back down he was gone.

Doug Herr
Sacramento