Subject: [Leica] Leica M6 AE
From: "rlb" <rlb@triad.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2000 09:10:12 -0800

I just picked up the following post to the Contax list by Bob Shell about a
planned introduction of an M6 AE at Photokina.  I know that this was a
speculation topic earlier on the LUG but I don't recall anything quite this
specific.

I asked for and received Bob's permission to post this on the LUG.  He is
interested in the feedback from the LUG on the subject.

Bob Bedwell

bob@bobshell.com

I'm not on any of the Leica lists, so this may be old news
to those that are.

The Spanish magazine Foto has a photo in their February issue
of a camera marked "Leica M6 AE" which they say will be introduced
this year at photokina.  Just like the current M6 but has a setting
for AE on the shutter speed dial and offers aperture priority auto
in additional to manual operation.

If anyone here knows more about this I would like to hear from you.

Bob