Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica vs. Contax wars
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 18:04:09 -0500

At 04:59 PM 3/1/2000 +0000, john wrote:
>I wear eye glasses and I can
>see all the frame for the 28 mm lens in the Contax.  I cannot see any of the
>28mm frame in the Leica m6. Just a point, but for all the eyeglass wearers
out
>there, an important one.

Please do not speak for others, lest you sound like the man with the paper
rectum.

I wear eyeglasses, and the 28mm frame-line issue is a huge yawn with me.
Frankly, my dear, I don't give a damn.  YOU might, in which case, please
restrict your comments to your own feelings.  Do not impose your beliefs on
those of others, or attempt to elevate yourself into some status as the
Grand Advocate for The Eyeglass Wearers of the Universe.

Mark was absolutely correct in his earlier postings about your comments.

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!