Subject: [Leica] A Tale of Too (many) Johns
From: John Collier <jbcollier@home.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 07:12:00 -0700

I have the not so rare privilege of being named by my parents, at least one
of whom I am somewhat sure of, John. There are many Johns on this list and I
think it would help a great deal if we pledged to hereafter include
something else before or after our names to assist the masses in identifying
one from the other. You can fulfil your wildest dreams or just be purely
informative; it is your choice.

Thanks

John Collier

Johns to the Left of Me and Johns to the Right of Me as into the Valley of
Leica-users I strode.

Now about all the Bobs.......