Subject: [Leica] More on enlarging lenses
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 22:40:33 +0000

>>>Why would  you focus with white light and not put a piece of paper
under the focus finder? I am confused by both of the above - please
expand!<<<

Sorry if I sound weary, but we _have_ expanded...at great length and
with great effort....in the pages of our respective magazines. At my
magazine we got Rodenstock to comment, and had an article by a retired
NASA scientist who conducted elaborate experiments on the issue to
"answer" Ctein. I went through eight or nine drafts with him.

- --Mike