Subject: [Leica] Answers and URLs
From: Mike Johnston <michaeljohnston@ameritech.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 17:06:49 +0000

>>>I told my wife that if I post the question on the
LUG, I would probably have several answers within 24 hours, and you have
once
again proved the value of this community<<<

Just the URLs I get prove the value of the community to me. Thanks to
whoever posted the Bill Hess whaling site and the marvelous picture of
the Navy jet breaking the sound barrier, among many others.

- --Mike