Subject: Re: [Leica] Neo-Nazis, Racism & SEX
From: Michael Gardner <mikeg@neca.com>
Date: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 15:24:48 -0500

Omigod!  I'm so ashamed!  Out of 41 unread LUG messages my eye picked
this header out immediately and it was the first message I read!  How
could I have sunk so low. :-o

Thanks for the tip on the Fuji film.  Although I buy all my pro film from
the discounters/wholesalers,
I usually find the best deals at supermarkets or department stores for
color print film to use in my Leicas.

Mike Gardner